Update On 06/08/2018
This Policy covers our collection, use and disclosure of your information through the Applications, the Services and the Site. It does not cover any collection, use or disclosure by third parties through any applications, Websites, products or services that we do not control or own, or any third party features or services made available via an Application, the Services. All trademarks, trade names and logos of third parties featured on the Applications or the Site belong to their respective owners.
The Application is intended for people who are competent to contract under applicable law. Individuals who are considered a minor in applicable jurisdictions are not permitted to use this application unless the complete Agreement is seen and agreed by parents or their legal guardians under applicable law.
1. WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1 Personal Information:
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person uniquely.
We respect the privacy of every individual who uses our Services. We collect certain personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, we maybe collect your name, email address, username, social network information and other information you provide us when you register, set up an account, contact us by e-mail or use our services.
We may also obtain information from other companies and combine that with information we collect on the Services. For example, when you link your account with Facebook, we might have access to your name and profile picture.
When you interact with our services, we collect the information that you choose to share with us. Such information includes the type of browser you use, your browser’s language, access time or the website from which you linked to us. We also collect information about your computer’s operating system and information about your usage and activity on the Site. This information is only used to assist us in providing an effective service. We may, from time to time, supply the owners and operators of third party websites and mobile applications which have a link to our site or application with information about the number of users of our Site or Mobile. You cannot be identified from any of this information.
With your permission (on download or in the app), we may access and store the Content (your username and photos) you provided while using our Mobile Applications and Site. We may also edit stored photos, apply effects to them and use them to perform marketing activities. We will show your photos or your edited photos solely to you (for example by sending you promotional e-mails you opted-in).
We may also collect information about others if you use our Services to upload, share and distribute Content that contains information about them, including their name, image and online contact information. Do not send or share content that you wouldn’t want someone to save or share.
Information we get from your use of our services (with your consent):
We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, such as when you view and interact with our content.
Here’s a fuller explanation of the types of information we may collect when you use our services to make functions of application work properly:
- Content Information:We collect information about the content you provide, such as if the recipient has viewed the content and the metadata that is provided with the content.
- Photo metadata:Photo metadata is usually technical data that is associated with the photos and videos. Photo metadata describes when, how, where, and by which device the photo was created. Photo metadata may also include data that helps us describe the rudimentary characteristics of photos, such as types of objects, surroundings and others present in the photos, in a manner that cannot be used to reconstruct the photos or uniquely identify any specific objects, individuals or surroundings.
- Device Information:We collect device-specific information, such as the hardware model, operating system version, advertising identifier, unique application identifiers, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information.
- Device Phonebook:Because many of our services are also about communicating with friends, we may – with your consent – collect information from your device’s phonebook.
- Camera and Photos:Many of our services require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. We’ll access your camera and photos only after you give us your consent.
- Location Information: When you use our services we may collect information about your location. With your consent, we may also collect information about your precise location using methods that include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, Wi-Fi access points, and other sensors, such as gyroscopes, accelerometers, and compasses.
- Phone:Used for permissions that are associated telephony features with your consent to detect incoming calls to handle voice recording properly, stop and save recording when user pick up the call.
- SMS:To facilitate the delivery of your messages through our app, with your consent, we may store your messages in encrypted form for a limited period of time. However, we do not monitor the content of such messages.
- Calendar:Used for permissions that are associated our app features with your consent.
- Local Storage: Used for permissions that are associated our app features to save files on storage (internal and external) with your consent.
- Microphone:to use a microphone to record voice as the main feature of the app described with your consent.
For the following purposes that we may use personal information submitted by you: help us develop, deliver, and improve our products and services and supply higher quality service; manage online surveys and other activities you’ve participated in.
In the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information according to your wish or regulations by law:
- Your prior permission;
- By the applicable law within or outside your country of residence, legal process, litigation requests;
- By requests from public and governmental authorities;
- To protect our legal rights and interests.
1.2 Non-Personal Information
We may collect Non-Personal Information about users whenever they interact with our apps. Non-personal information is data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual, such as your Android ID, CPN model, memory size, your phone IMEI number, Phone model, Rom, Installed application name and Package name, Phone operator, Location, Install, Uninstall, Frequency of use, etc.
We may collect and use non-personal information in the following circumstances. To have a better understanding of user’s behavior, solve problems in products and services, improve our products, services and advertising, we may collect non-personal information such as installed application name and package name, the data of install, frequency of use, country, equipment and channel.
More details as follows:
- Log Data:When you interact with us using the Application, our systems may automatically collect your unique User Device number, the IP address, or operating system you use, and the dates and times of your use (“Log Data”).
- Aggregate Information:“Aggregate Information” is data we collect about a group or category of services or Users from which individual User identities have been removed. In other words, information on how you use the Application may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Application, but no personally identifiable information will be included in the resulting Aggregate Information. Aggregate Information helps us understand trends in our Users’ needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor of the Application.
You may stop using our service at any time. When you delete data, a copy might remain on the servers for a period of time before complete deletion; this is due to computer system operation and continuous data backup and archiving features.
2. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
2.1 Personal Information
We use personal information collected through the Services:
- to communicate with you or third parties;
- to process your requests and transactions;
- to improve the Services;
- to customize the services and/or products we provide to you;
- to assist with our product and service development;
- to perform marketing activities;
- to provide relevant advertising; and
- for other purposes related to our business.
2.2 Non-Personal Information.
We may use Non-Personal Information for any purpose as below:
- To personalize user experience: We may use your Non-Personal Information to understand Demographics, Customer interest, and other trends among our users;
- To help develop our service: We may use Non-Personal Information to provide, maintain, improve and modify the Applications, Services and the Site and develop new services;
- To further develop my business: We may use Non-Personal Information for promotion and marketing purposes.
3. HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED
3.1 Personal Information
Personal information (and non-personal information) collected through the Services may be shared with companies and organizations that perform services on our behalf (for example, companies that provide data management or other support services to us such as data storage and Web hosting services). We may share your personal information (and non-personal information) with third parties to serve you relevant advertising and market our products, but we won’t sell your personal information.
Also, we may disclose the personal information we collect through the Services when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to:
- comply with applicable law (e.g., in response to a valid court order or subpoena);
- prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft;
- enforce or to apply our Terms of Service and other agreements;
- to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or others; or
- to protect your vital interests.
We do not disclose your images, which you have uploaded for editing and manipulation to any of the Services unless you provide explicit consent to show your images at our Site, Mobile and other Services, or at third party services.
3.2 Non-Personal Information
We may store some information on your computer when you visit the website. This information facilitates your use of the website, personalizes your experience and helps us to remember your preferences. The information stored in a cookie provides features that recognize your account as logged on and other Site features. We do not have any control over cookies which our advertisers or branded partners may use on the website.
5. THIRD PARTY
5.1 In general, the Applications, the Services and the Site access third party information (such as your Facebook, Google account information) through application interfaces. We may provide links to third-party websites, such as Facebook, Google as a service to our users. The Site may also carry advertisements from other companies. When you click on links of third parties in an Application, the Services, you may leave the Application, the Services.
We do not collect your information through the third party. Although they are linked to us for accessible from our Application & Services, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of Websites operated by third parties. Therefore, this Policy does not address and we are not responsible for any problem caused by them.
5.2 The information that you transfer and share through the Application may be intercepted, collected, used and disclosed by third parties. We are not responsible for any interception, collection, use and disclosure of your information by any third party. Please choose other ways to transfer and share if you have higher security requirements.
Information we receive from other sources:
We work closely with third-party service providers and may receive information about you from them. These services providers collect usage data in compliance with their privacy policies. These service providers are described below:
Firebase Analytics is a mobile analytics services also provided by Google and governed by the Firebase Analytics terms of service. This service helps us understand our users and how they use our apps including information about interactions with the user’s mobile applications. Firebase Analytics uses identifiers for advertising on mobile applications (for example, Android Advertising ID and Advertising Identifier for iOS), and they will collect the AAID and AIiOS to understand our users, but users who wish to opt-out of the AAID and AIiOS advertisement tracking can do so through device advertising settings for mobile apps and Users who wish to avoid tracking by Firebase Analytics can opt-out in application settings. Data collected will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers globally.
+ Google AdMob:
+ Facebook Analytics and Facebook Audience Network:
Users can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting. For websites, Users can access to
For apps and mobile devices, Users can access to a device’s limit ad tracking settings.
For information regarding how Facebook uses data, please visit:
+ Facebook Advertising Platform:
Ad support: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
6. USERS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other users using an Application, the Services (including via Forums) or how such other users will use or share such information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of our security measures.
7. SECURITY & PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We only collect certain personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information are absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information which is impenetrable.
8. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or otherwise to us.
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children while using our products and services. We do not collect, use or disclose personal information from children. If you are under 18, you may use our website with accompany of your parents or guardians.
10.MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION – OPT-OUT / OPT-IN
We respect your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use and disclose your personal information. You may update or modify your information or change your privacy preferences at any time via our Services. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, including, but not limited to, promotional emails, by clicking a special unsubscribe link in the e-mail or other Content from us. Transactional service communications (such as messages about your registration) are not subject to the preceding opt-out procedures. Requests to disable your account or reset your password should be sent to our email for faster processing.
11. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of an Application, the Services, please contact us via email on Google Play Store Page.
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices about the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.